Friday, October 28, 2011

Step one

I've realized that I have to teach myself to be studious again. Maybe that's just it, the problem I'm having. I've forgotten what it's like to study hard, and it's hard to get back to doing something you haven't done in a long time. I know I wrote before that it's time to change and sort my life out, but the studying part of it I kept putting off. I don't have time to put it off much longer. And as hard as I find it to focus and concentrate, I have to learn to do it again, like I did when I was younger. So the goal for today is the catch up on intellectual property law. Forget all the other modules for the day, today that's the bridge I have to cross. And the first step is always the hardest. But once you make it, it's easier to keep walking. It's time to make step one.

8 comments:

  1. The first step is always the hardest. And prevarication is so easy. Me, I always work best when under pressure of a deadline, but I never enjoy it. Make that step a short one, but make the second one soon after.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound sooo motivated Vi, and that's such an important quality to have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im such a procrastinator. thats like the weight thats holding me down. theres SO much to do and it feels like there isn't enough time. I just love putting things off. I guess we deal well under pressure ;) Stay motivated! You'll get it done if you put your mind to it eventually, no matter how distracted you are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ass on seat plus focus and effort = Achievement.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, this post really spoke to me. I understand where you're coming from 100%. This really inspired me.
    You have a lovely blog. I followed.
    Take care, and good luck, hun.
    xo

    ReplyDelete