Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Quiet

One day left and it is finally half term break. I cannot emphasize enough how relieved I am to know that. The last 8 weeks have been a mess! I have never felt so disorganised and shit at studying before. I'm looking forward to no classes, to quiet afternoons and long walks, and reading nice books and just generally recovering from all the negative of my life. I also made a plan for the weeks to come after the break, because I cannot keep this disorganisation up, and it's going to be hard! I have so many things to get done every week, so many presentations, essays and debates to prepare, and most of them in french too! So all things considered the end of the semester is going to be an absolute bitch. So mostly I will have to dedicate my time to studying for the next 11 days. But at least I can do it at my own pace, and not have new things pile up on my desk. I look forward to quiet. And being healthy, which hasn't been working out all that well for the past week. I look forward to recovering.

2 comments:

  1. i know exactly how you feel, its the end of the term next week and all of my teachers are piling up work on us that they think that we can finish all by next week and its so difficult! D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you do nothing else, look after your health. The rest will recover. Your body might seem forgiving, but it has a long term memory like you wouldn't believe. It holds grudges, too.

    ReplyDelete