Monday, October 28, 2013

The waves

I know, it's been a while. Truthfully, I completely forgot about this blog. And then something made me remember it and I went through my old posts and realized that it's nice to have some sort of diary of your life, just so you remember.

I have moved back to England a few weeks ago, and honestly, I'm finding it hard to cope. I'm all alone again and beginning to let myself go. It's 9:23 in the morning and I've already had two joints, and about to have a third one. I feel lonely and tired, and bored of my classes again. Loneliness really is the human condition. My motto in high school was 'Life's a bitch and then you die'. Looks like I wasn't so far off the truth back then after all.

I'll write again.

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. I'm guessing it was me that reminded you of the blog, or the email I sent to be more precise.
    I also forgot about my blog until two days ago, and I totally agree with you. Reading my old posts took me on a trip down the memory lane.
    Hope you write more.

    Love,Just.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your email. It's an account I never use anymore so after going trough my blog I decided to check it :) I'm glad I did. I am coping just a little better now. I'm trying to have hope.

      Delete
  2. I love reading your blogs, keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Knowing you're going to die sometimes feels like the only reason to be alive.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. شركة مجموعة زهور العاصمة في مدين ةالخرج في المملكة العربية السعودية تقدم أفضل الخدمات المنزلية عن طريق أفضل الأيادي العالمة والماهرة والمدربة على اعلى مستوى للقيام بكافة الخدمات المنزلية من عزل اسطح وعزل خزانات وعزل فوم وتسليك مجاري عليك بالتواصل وسوف نصلك في أسرع وقت واليكم بعض خدماتنا شركة نقل عفش بالخرج
    شركة تنظيف بيارات بالخرج

    شركة تسليك مجاري بالخرج
    شركة عزل أسطح بالخرج
    شركة صيانة كهرباء بالخرج

    شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالخرج
    شركة رش مبيدات بالخرج
    شركة عزل خزانات بالخرج





    ReplyDelete